Looking for some serious nailspiration? Chica Artista shows you how to take our Grid Nail Wraps to a whole new level. These nail wraps are so popular that they are currently sold out, but check out our Transparent Collection and try this look with Lines or Half-Moons!
Follow these step-by-step instructions so that your lemony mani doesn’t go sour!
1. Place the Grid nail wraps on a clear-based nail.
2. Draw and fill in about three yellow ovals.
3. In a darker yellow, paint 1/3 of the side of the ovals, and in white paint 1/3 of the opposite side of the lemon.
4. On the ends of the lemons, paint leaves in green.
5. In a darker green, paint the bases of the leaves, and outline the lemons and the leaves in brown.
6. On the white highlighted area of the lemons, paint one long line, and on the darker yellow parts of the lemon paint shorter slashes.
7. And, as always, finish with a top coat!