Nina Nailed It really knows how to make the most of her SCRATCH nail wraps. Using the Grid nail wraps from the Essentials Collection, she made this tutorial so you can be your own professional manicurist. Follow her instructions, and try it with the Half Moons and Lines nail wraps too!
1. Prep with base coat and let dry completely.
2. Paint three fingers with an orange polish. Nina recommends Cult Cosmetics La Cita. Let dry.
3. Take different shades of blue and create abstract floral patterns on top of the orange nails, layering the polishes and letting each layer dry between coats.
4. Paint one accent nail navy blue. Nina recommends Cult Cosmetics Point Dume.
5. Using a small nail art brush and white acrylic paint, paint a delicate paisley sparsely on the nail.
6. Place SnailVinyls Aztec Vinyls and paint over with Point Dume. Peel off vinyls quickly after polish application.
7. Carefully place Grid nail wraps over florals.
8. Top coat all nails and let dry!