Using Color Club Sweet Getaway as a basecoat, Lindsay combines the abstract black and white from Kelsey Montague’s designs with the vibrant pink polish for a professional level manicure, that’s easy to do.
Follow Lindsay’s instructions and step up your nail art game.
1) Get your Where’s Panda nail wraps
2) Get your tools ready: exacto knife, ruler and orangewood stick
3) Tear off one nail wrap.
4) Use your exacto knife and ruler to make different triangular shape
5) This step is a little finicky – but dampen your orangewood stick and peel away the non sticky part of the nail wrap (I find when it’s damp the pieces pull apart more easily)
6) Apply the triangular shape to your nail
7) Apply top coat!